Know Before You Buy
Read through these important tips before you start the ticketing process below:
Review the Winery Offerings and know where you want to go and have a back up or two in case a winery is already at capacity.
- Remember that all tickets for a group must be purchased together in one transaction and group size is limited to six (6) people, including Designated Drivers. Reservations will not be combined either before or at winery locations the day of the event. No exceptions.
- For each day, we suggest you schedule your visits on one of the two time tracks below. You may choose a different track for each day, but you will only be able to choose up to four (4) stops per day and the only way to ensure you can get to four stops is to plan your itinerary on one of the two tracks:
- 10:30 AM, 12:00 PM, 1:30 PM and 3:00 PM – OR –
- 11:00 AM, 12:30 PM, 2:00 PM and 3:30 PM
3. If possible, have the following information ready for all parties in your group to help us with contact tracing and other data collection:
- Email address
- Zip Code
- If you are purchasing Designated Driver tickets, make sure you purchase the DD ticket that corresponds to the level of General Admission tickets you are purchasing. For example, if you are purchasing two (2) Saturday/Sunday General Admission tickets and one Designated Driver ticket, be sure to purchase the corresponding “Designated Driver – Sat/Sun” ticket
- Please review all instructions, terms and conditions on the Cellar Pass ticketing site before starting the ticketing process.
An event produced by