Behind the Cellar Door PassportsExperience the Art of Winemaking.
We are pleased to extend the expiration date of the return offers that were included in the 2020 Behind the Cellar Door Passport! The new expiration date will be Friday December 18, 2020. That’s another six months to take advantage of the special discounts, experiences and benefits offered from our member wineries and advertising partners!
- Only offers that have this symbol are valid. All restrictions still apply:
- One offer per Passport, per person unless otherwise stated
- One-time use only
- Must have Passport to take advantage of offers
- Must be 21 or over to redeem offers
Some wineries or businesses may need to amend offers to comply with new safety or other restrictions. See below for any adjustments. Please visit www.amadorwine.com/sipsafely for a more information about new safety policies and procedures in effect at Amador County wineries.
- Terra D’Oro Winery will only honor BCD return offers through June 30, 2020.
- Charles Spinetta Winery will only honor BCD return offers through June 30, 2020.
- Amador Uncorked has suspended all tour operations through the end of 2020 and, therefore, will no longer participate in the Behind the Cellar Door Passport program.